Job Title: TECHNICAL LIBRARIAN
Job Status: Full-time Probationary
Manages the overall technical section operation and ensures that all materials
received by the library are handled and properly documented.
- Graduate of Library and Information Science, preferably with PRC License
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Has experience in handling and processing of books.
- Has expertise in using computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentation and others.
- Knowledgeable in bibliographic standards and practice such as the AACR2R, OCLC/MARC records, Dewey decimal classification, Library of Congress subject headings, and library automation software such as Destiny Library Manager.
- Can work under minimal supervision.
- Considerable organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; considerable ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and the academic community; teachable and coachable.
Submit your application letter and curriculum vitae at the Personnel Office or you may
call 228-2218 for inquiries.