Job Title: Office Secretary
Job Start Date: November 2018
Job Status: Full-time Probationary
The following are the qualifications:
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration or in a related field
- 2-5 years of secretarial job, preferably in academic institutions.
- Proficient skills in keyboarding, word processing, and file maintenance;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the general public;
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions;
- Ability to perform a variety of secretarial work requiring accuracy in spelling and data entry. Strong proofreading skills are a must.