All of the first-takers of the NDMU’s BS-Electrical Engineering program passed the August 2019 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) Licensure Examination by the Professional Regulation Commission.
The following 16 new electrical engineers are the following:
- Engr. Nazario B. Bata-anon, Jr.
- Engr. Randolph S. Braña
- Engr. Ryan Joseph A. Brua
- Engr. Andro C. Buenavides
- Engr. Colin D. Dafilmoto
- Engr. John Ray S. Gella
- Engr. Ken Harold F. Guaro
- Engr. Patrick P. Lao
- Engr. Charmie Ann L. Laurea
- Engr. Louie S. Llandino
- Engr. Ryan Caesar V. Marino
- Engr. Lord Chester Deo N. Nievares
- Engr. Bobby D. Paje
- Engr. Jeron M. Pama
- Engr. Neil John B. Simpao
- Engr. Franz Aian R. Tumbagahan
NDMU’s overall passing rate is 88.89%.
During the said examination, 3,285 of the 4,891 takers are now licensed engineers. That amounts to a 67.16% national passing rate.