Job Title: MIS STAFF – PROGRAMMER
Job Start Date: October 16, 2018
Job Status: Full-time Probationary
Develops new Enrollment Information System based on the existing system that is currently used.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops a new Enrolment Information System that will cater all the transactions from enrolment down billing and grading of students.
- Corrects errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conducts trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Writes, updates, and maintains computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Writes, analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Consults end users to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
The following are the qualifications:
- Preferably a graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or any computer related courses.
- At least 2 years of working experience related to software development.
- Must have a strong background in web and mobile application development.
- Knowledgeable in VB6.