Job Title: MIS STAFF – PROGRAMMER
Job Start Date: November 16, 2018
Job Status: Full-time Probationary
Creates a new computerized system and transform the existing manual system into a computerized system, maintain installed in-house developed software and performs end-user training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language
- Programs the computer by entering coded information
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs reformatting of the operating system for offices desktop computers
- Assisting on EIS installation and troubleshooting (End-user side)
The following are the qualifications:
- Preferably a graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or any computer related courses.
- At least 2 years of working experience related to software development.
- Must have a strong background in desktop and web application development.
- Must have an experience working with a Linux Based Operating System.
- Preferably knows Java Hibernate Framework.
- Knowledge in Yii Framework is a plus.