The general objectives of the Integrated Basic Education Department (IBED) is the formation of the whole person, the upright Christian and the patriotic and enlightened Filipino.
It strives to produce men of faith and wisdom, of courage and loyalty, of determination and self-control; in other words, men of character. It prepares the students for higher learning through the acquisition of the basic knowledge, values, attitudes and skills needed for college education.
To date, both the Elementary and Secondary programs are Accredited Level II by PAASCU.
Specifically, IBED aims to:
- provide the students with opportunities to develop themselves spiritually, intellectually, socially, morally, and physically;
- deepen devotion to Mary, love and practice the virtue of simplicity, humility and modesty as emulated by St. Marcellin Champagnat;
- provide opportunities for students to acquire the basic vocational and occupational knowledge and skills; thus, enhancing intelligent choices of occupation and careers;
- provide the students skills in thinking, speaking, writing and other communicative means of developing their ability to react intelligently to mass media and other situations;
- instill among the students desirable attitudes in understanding oneself, people, races, places and times through opportunities of living harmoniously with others, thereby promoting a keen sense of self, family, community and country; and
- instill among the students the value of service for people, country and God.