Job Title: IBED – EMC LIBRARIAN / IN-CHARGE
Job Status: Full-time Probationary
EMC In-charge is responsible for the general management and supervision of the entire EMC operations in the IBED.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Engineering or other related courses.
- Must have experience in handling AV materials
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Has expertise in using computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentation, Video Maker and others
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Considerable organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer-service and output-oriented
Submit your application letter and curriculum vitae at the Human Resources Office or
you may call 228-2218 for inquiries.