Job Title: HIGH SCHOOL TECHNICAL LIBRARIAN (JHS & SHS)
Job Status: Full-time Probationary
Manages the overall technical section operation and ensures that all materials received by the library are handled and properly documented.
- Graduate of Library and Information Science, preferably with PRC License
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Has experience in handling and processing of books.
- Has expertise in using computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentation and others.
- Knowledgeable in bibliographic standards and practice such as the AACR2R, OCLC/MARC records, Dewey decimal classification, Library of Congress subject headings, and library automation software such as Destiny Library Manager.
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Considerable organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Possesses the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and the academic community
- Customer-service and output-oriented
- Teachable and coachable.
Submit your application letter and curriculum vitae at the Human Resources Office or
you may call 228-2218 for inquiries.