Job Start Date: May 2, 2019
Job Status: Full-time
- Maintains student records and ensures their confidentiality.
- Facilitates the group guidance through the Student Development Session Program.
- Works closely with teachers, administrators, and staff in providing information and assistance for the benefit of students.
- Assists in the administration, scoring, and interpretation of the standardized test.
- Provides orientation and information relative to guidance program and services.
- Assists in the evaluation of Student Assessment of Teachers Performance
- Maintains professional competence and continuous improvement through in-service education and other professional growth activities
- Performs other related tasks or duties as directed.
- Bachelor of Science in Guidance and Counseling or Bachelor of Science in Psychology.
- Master of Arts in Education major in Guidance & Counseling
- A license Guidance Counselor
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Design, implement and evaluate guidance programs
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Ability to co-operate in a team of professionals
- Organize the Peer Helper Program