Job Title: GUIDANCE COUNSELOR- IBED HIGH SCHOOL
Job Start Date: November 5, 2018
Job Status: Full-time Probationary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains student records and ensures their confidentiality.
- Facilitates the group guidance through the Homeroom Guidance Program.
- Works closely with teachers, administrators and staff, providing information and assistance where needed for the ultimate benefit of students.
- Assists in the administration, scoring and interpretation of standardized test.
- Provides orientation and information relative to guidance program and services.
- Assists in the evaluation of Student Assessment of Teachers Performance
- Maintains professional competence and continuous improvement through in-service education and other professional growth activities.
- Performs other related tasks or duties as directed.
The following are the qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Guidance and Counseling or Bachelor of Science in Psychology.
- Master of Arts in Education major in Guidance & Counseling
- A license Guidance Counselor
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Design, implement and evaluate guidance programs
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Ability to co-operate in a team of professionals
- Organize Peer Helper Program