The following are the guidance services being offered. These services are designed to promote a holistic approach to personal–social, educational and career growth and development of the member of the community
- A component of guidance that focuses on goals and competencies to be developed on students’ personal-social, educational, and career aspects.
- The Student Development Program (SDP) is an avenue for the students to learn more about themselves, their environment, educational and vocational opportunities.
- The Student Development Session (SDS) is designed to respond to the developmental needs of new students (First year and Transferees) of Notre Dame of Marbel University. It is a way to help the students in their college transition. The program caters to the developmental needs of the student on personal, social, educational and career. The SDS is once a week.
INDIVIDUAL PLANNING ASSISTANCE
- This service supports and facilitates students’ needs in developing and managing their personal-social, educational and career goals and plans.
- It involves the provision of personalized direction, assistance, and monitoring.
- The activities are delivered in group or individual basis.
This service is through:
- Assistance in making transition whether developmental or circumstantial
- Orientation of new students
- Course/Major Selection
- Orientation to New Education and Career Placement
- Personalized Career and Educational Planning
- Individualized Personal-Social Enhancement Assistance
- Life Skills Enhancements
This service includes counseling, consultation, and referral activities to meet the immediate needs and concerns of students.
This consists of:
- Personal Counseling
- Crises Counseling
- Consultation with Teachers, Staff, Parents and other support groups
- Agency and Specialist Referrals
- Boarding House Visitation
- Job Placement Program
Enrichment Sessions of Scholars and Peer Counselors
This component involves the administrative and management of activities necessary to support and enhance guidance program. Activities include delivering professional development, providing consultation and collaboration and coordinating the delivery of program and services.
- School and Community Relations
- Students Support Teams, Peer Counselors Organization
- Professional Development for Region XII
- Community Outreach
- Research and Evaluation
- Consultation, Networking
- Dugtong Bahay Program (NDMU Boarding House Owners/ Managers Association