Enrollment Procedure for INCOMING STUDENTS
Step 1. Take the Entrance Exam
Submit the following to the Graduate School Office:
- Photocopy of OTR
- 1 pc 2×2 ID picture – with collar and white background
- Photocopy of Marriage Contract if change status (women only)
- Pay the testing fee of 275.00 for Masteral, 300.00 for Ph.D to the Business Office
- Bring Pencil with eraser
- Proceed to the Guidance Center for the exam
Step 2. Interview with the Graduate School Dean (to be scheduled)
Step 3. Enrolment right after Interview
- Fill-in Enrolment Form
- Rechecking / encoding @ Graduate School Office
- Pay the required registration Fee at the Business Office
- Proceed to the Records Section window # 2 for school ID
- Present enrolment form to the Records Section window # 4 and have enrolment form stamped “REGISTERED”
Step 4. You are now officially enrolled and WELCOME TO THE GRADUATE SCHOOL
Enrollment Procedure for CONTINUING STUDENTS
Step 1. Get the subject Load at the Graduate School Office and fill-in the enrolment form.
Step 2. Rechecking and encoding @ the Graduate School Office.
Step 3. Pay the required registration fee at the business office.
Step 4. Proceed to the Records Section window # 4 for the validation of your SCHOOL ID and have enrolment form stamped “REGISTERED”
Step 5. You are now officially enrolled and WELCOME TO THE GRADUATE SCHOOL.