The College of Education (CED) as the leading Teacher Education Institution in South Central Mindanao aims to produce empowered, high quality, effective and innovative conveyors of learning who will serve the entire region, the country and the global communities. The College endeavors to produce professional and globally competent teachers who possess Christian Values and are animated by the charism of St. Marcellin Champagnat.
The College of Education aims to:
- acquire the necessary general and professional education in areas of concentration or specialization for the purpose of teaching with competence;
- develop skills in applying teaching principles and using different appropriate teaching strategies and classroom management techniques;
- equip students with skills in conducting educational researches,assessing student‟s learning, utilizing educational technology, and understanding the growth, development and behavior of the learners;
- be able to work effectively with the stakeholders of the institution in the pursuit of academic excellence; and
- manifest the charism of St. Marcellin Champagnat, and the University‟s core values by being responsive to the needs of the multi-cultural communities, the poor and the underprivileged.