Job Title: COLLEGE FACULTY
Job Start Date: June 1, 2018
Job Status: Full-time Probationary
- Teach in the College of Business Administration for 12 units;
- Perform his/her duties and responsibilities at the DTI-NDMU Negosyo Center before and after his/her teaching assignment;
- Accept and facilitate application for business permits for new and renewal;
- Assist MSMEs to access fiscal and non-fiscal incentives and provide business/trade facilitation;
- Assist in the generation of business information and industry data relevant to the needs of MSMEs;
- Provide DTI with report/feedback on each engagement to document impact and effectiveness of the services as well as identify areas for improvement in the provision of assistance.
- The hired applicant will have a DTR at the Personnel Office every day.
The following are the qualifications:
- BSBA graduate major in Marketing or Finance
- A graduate of Master in Business Administration is preferred.
Deadline of Job Posting: April 30, 2018