Prospective applicants to the NDMU proposed law program are advised to submit their letters of intent to apply and the required supporting documents as early as possible.
News & Events
- NDMU holds Personnel General Assembly 2019
- Dr. Friales wins best oral presenter at an Asian conference in Brunei
- Prof. Palanca-Tan returns for a research workshop
- CMRE Secretary
- Successful applicants to the NDMU College of Law.
- SHS Science Teacher
- SHS English Teacher
- 2nd Schedule for NDMU Law School Entrance Exam
- BS Environmental Science Instructor/Professor
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR